- Festival Info
- Sign Up
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Other Events
- More Information
Food Vendor Inquiry
Vendor Inquiry details
TCFA limits the number of Food Vendors so that our Vendor partners can make a fair return on their investment.
If you did not receive an invitation to participate, please complete the Inquiry Application below.
We will notify you if you are approved to participate in the Festival.
1. Food Vendors must arrive and set-up not later than 5PM Friday. Due to tight Entry/Exit path specific arrival times may be required.
2. Vendors may not leave before Sunday at 5PM.
3. All fees and paperwork (including insurance) must be submitted by Sept 1, 2017.
4. All vendors must have SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT from City of Tucson.
5. All Food Vendors must have HEALTH PERMIT from Pima County.
6. All Vendors shall comply with TUCSON FIRE DEPT. regulations.
7. Limited electricity and fresh water are available.
8. The following are prohibited: weapons, drones, animals (except documented service animals), outside liquor, overnight parking (except food trucks in place), driving on turf (limited), smoking in tents, solicitation without a TCFA issued permit.
By clicking SEND you acknowledge and agree to comply with these rules and regulations. You will be notified if your request for participation is accepted.
Questions may be directed to TCFA.Vendors@gmail.com.
Inquiry Application – Food Vendors